You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating systems such as Mobile OS and others.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Files" section, click the "Web Disk" icon.
3. Under "Main Web Disk Account", click on Configure Client Access.
4. Select your operating system from the drop-down menu and then click on €œDownload Configuration Script€.
5. Now open the downloaded script. It may take a few minutes before it prompts you for username and password. Enter your Web Disk or cPanel login details and you will be able to access your website files.
Note: If you are using the Windows OS and the server is not using an SSL, you will need to Enable Digest Authentication and port 2078 must be allowed in your computer€™s firewall.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...