1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "Add New".
3. Enter Title in Title box and write your blog post.
4. Scroll down to the "Tags" option and enter tags. If you wish to enter multiple tags, use comma and then click on the "Add" button.
5. Select the appropriate category or click on "Add New Category".
6. Now scroll up and find "Publish". Then click it.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...
How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...